Personal history report for managers: Permanent Liquor Licence
Establishments with a Permanent Liquor Licence need to apply to have a new manager approved. The manager needs to have a criminal record check.
Use the Personal History Report Manager Form to get a new manager approved for your establishment.
Establishments with a Permanent Liquor Licence need to apply to get a new manager approved.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed application and supporting documents by mail, email or fax. Or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division.
How long it takes
It should take 2 weeks to get approval. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to apply for approval.
Before you start
Make sure the manager:
- gets a criminal record check (they can also have the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division complete the criminal record check during the application process)
- completes and signs the section of the form that needs to be completed by the proposed manager
The Permanent Liquor Licence holder, club owner or club president also needs to sign the form.