Public enquiries form
Use the Public Enquiries Contact Form to send your questions or comments about programs and services.
- Toll-free: 1-800-670-4357
- Toll-free TTY: 1-877-404-0867
Department contact directories
- Communications Nova Scotia
- Department of Community Services
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Department of Finance and Treasury Board
- Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration
- Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Department of Natural Resources and Renewables
- Department of Seniors and Long-term Care
- Department of Service Nova Scotia
- Emergency Management Office
- Office of Equity and Anti-Racism Initiatives
- Office of the Fire Marshal
- Public Service Commission
More contact information
We’re working on adding more information. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, visit the old website.
Use the Website feedback form to send us feedback about the website. Don't include any personal or financial information in your message. If you want a reply, you'll need to include your email address.
Find department-specific social media accounts on their individual profile pages, or check out or list of Government of Nova Scotia and government related accounts.