Transfer Ferment-on-premises Licence to new owners
Apply to transfer a Ferment-on-premises Licence to your name or company name if you’re buying a facility where customers can make their own beer, wine or cider onsite.
Use the Application to Transfer Ferment-on-premises Licence Form if you’re buying an already licensed facility and need to transfer the licence to your name or your company name.
You need to apply before you buy an already licensed facility where customers can make their own beer, wine or cider onsite. You also need to be 19 or older and authorized by the organization to apply.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Include payment with your application.
- Send your completed application, supporting documents and payment by mail, email or fax. Or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division.
How long it takes
It should take 2 to 3 weeks for the licence to be transferred. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
Visa, MasterCard, debit card, cheque, money order, cash. A cheque or money order should be made payable to the Minister of Finance. Payment options may vary depending on how you apply.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- both the current and new licence holders available to complete and sign parts of the form
- justice of the peace or commissioner of oaths notarize the form, or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division to notarize the form