Make payment on your Collection Services account
You can make a partial or full payment on your Collection Services account for a debt you owe to the Government of Nova Scotia.
Use this service to make a payment. You can pay more than 1 debt at a time.
Types of debt you can pay using this service
You can pay most debts owed to the Government of Nova Scotia using this service. If the debt is for an outstanding fine processed by the Department of Justice or a privilege reinstatement fee from Registry of Motor Vehicles, you need to pay through the Fine Payments service.
You can make a partial payment or pay the debt in full.
You need to use this service to make a payment on your Collection Services account. You can make a payment for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
How to pay
- Complete the payment form online.
- Include payment with your form.
- Submit your completed form and payment.
- The service emails you a payment confirmation and transaction receipt. Keep a copy for your records.
How long it takes
Your debt payment is received as soon as you submit your completed form and payment.
There is no cost to use this service, but you need to pay an amount towards your debt.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac® Online, debit card. Payment options may vary depending on whether you pay online or in person.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- your file number (you get this in your letter from Corporate Collections)
- Social Insurance Number or program ID
- program area where you owe debt
When you make your payment online you need to pay the fee by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), Interac® Online or debit card.
If you’re unable to pay online, you can send your payment and any supporting documents by mail.