Pay a parking ticket online
You can pay a parking ticket issued by a municipality on or before the due date. After the due date, you need to visit a provincial courthouse to pay the ticket.
Use this service to pay a parking ticket online. You can pay more than 1 ticket at a time.
You can pay a parking ticket online if the ticket is issued by:
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Region of Windsor and West Hants Municipality
- Town of Amherst
- Town of Kentville
- Town of Lunenburg
- Town of New Glasgow
- Town of Truro
- Town of Wolfville
- Town of Yarmouth
If Halifax Regional Municipality issues the ticket, you need to pay the ticket through the Halifax Regional Municipality Pay a Parking Ticket system.
No partial payments
You must pay the ticket in full (no partial payments for a ticket).
After the due date
If the parking ticket due date has passed, you need to visit a provincial courthouse to pay the ticket.
You can pay a parking ticket online if a participating municipality issued the ticket. You can pay a ticket for yourself or on behalf of someone else. You need to make your payment on or before the due date.
How to pay
- Complete the payment form online.
- Include payment with your form.
- Submit your completed form and payment.
- The service emails you a payment confirmation and transaction receipt. Keep a copy for your records.
How long it takes
Your parking ticket payment is received as soon as you submit your completed form and payment.
There is no cost to use this service, but you need to pay the parking ticket amount you owe.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac® Online, debit card. Payment options may vary depending on whether you pay the ticket online or in person.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- licence plate number
- parking ticket details (ticket number, issue date and amount)
- credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Interac® Online or debit card
If you’re unable to pay online, you can check with the municipality that issued the ticket about other ways to make a payment.