Nova Scotia Building Code Regulation: user guide
Overview of the Nova Scotia Building Code Regulations.
This guide provides an overview of the Nova Scotia Building Code Regulations and outlines the rules you need to follow if you’re constructing a new building or making changes to an existing building.
- repeals, interpretation, scope, definitions and administration
- responsibilities and obligations
- amendments to national codes
- design data for selected locations in Nova Scotia
- alternate compliance methods for existing buildings
Department: Office of the Fire Marshal