Replacement International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals for registered vehicles in your fleet
Apply for replacement International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals if your decals have been lost, damaged, stolen or if they’re defective.
Apply for replacement decals.
You can apply for replacement decals if you have an IFTA Licence and your decals have been lost, damaged, stolen or if they’re defective.
How to apply
- Apply online.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Include payment with your application.
- Submit your completed application and supporting documents.
How long it takes
It should take 1 to 2 weeks to get your decals. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
|Replacement decals (lost, stolen or damaged)
|$12.50 per set of decals
|Replacement decals (defective)
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- IFTA account number
- decal numbers that need to be replaced
- applicant or authorized officer available to sign the form
- copy of your International Registration Plan (IRP) apportioned cab card or vehicle permit
When you apply online you need to create an account or sign in. You can’t access the form online if you’re outside North America or your computer’s IP address is outside North America.
You can use the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Application Replacement Decals (PDF 371 kB) if you’re unable to apply online. Send your completed application, supporting documents and payment by mail. Or drop them off at the Business Registration Unit.