Replacement International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals for registered vehicles in your fleet
Apply for replacement International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals if your decals have been lost, damaged, stolen or if they’re defective.
Use the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Application - Replacement Decals Form to apply for replacement decals.
You can apply for replacement decals if you have an IFTA Licence and your decals have been lost, damaged, stolen or if they’re defective.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Include payment with your application.
- Send your completed application, supporting documents and payment by mail. Or drop them off at the Business Registration Unit.
How long it takes
It should take 1 to 2 weeks to get your decals. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
|Replacement decals (lost, stolen or damaged)||$12.50 per set of decals|
|Replacement decals (defective)||No cost|
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- IFTA account number
- decal numbers that need to be replaced
- applicant or authorized officer available to sign the form
- copy of your International Registration Plan (IRP) apportioned cab card or vehicle permit