Register as a bulk vendor: Your Energy Rebate Program
Register for bulk vendor status under the Your Energy Rebate Program. Residential energy suppliers with home delivery service and electric utilities need to register as a bulk vendor to provide point-of-sale rebates.
Use the Your Energy Rebate Program – Bulk Vendor Registration Form to apply for bulk vendor status so you can be reimbursed for point-of-sale rebates you issue under the program.
Rebates provided before the date of registration are not eligible for reimbursement.
You can register as a bulk vendor if you’re a residential energy supplier with home delivery service or are an electric utility.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details of all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed application and supporting documents by mail. Or drop them off at Audit and Enforcement.
How long it takes
It should take 3 weeks to process your application. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to apply for bulk vendor status.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- type and estimated volume of heating energy products sold
- total number of estimated annual customers
- Fuel Retailer/Wholesaler Motive Fuel or Fuel Oil Approval number if you’re a furnace or stove oil retailer
- location number on your Vendor Permit (fuel retailer) if you’re a service station selling furnace or stove oil
- Fuel Safety (Company) Licence (class 1) number if you’re a propane retailer