Media bingo monthly report for bingos on the radio or on TV
Charities, religious organizations and non-profit community organizations need to submit a Media Bingo Monthly Report each month if they run bingos on the radio or on TV with total yearly prizes over $30,000. You also need to submit a fee of 2.13% of the value of the prizes awarded each month.
Use the Media Bingo Monthly Report Form if you’re a charity, religious organization or non-profit community organization that runs bingos on the radio or on TV with total yearly prizes over $30,000.
A media bingo is a bingo run on the radio or on TV.
Who can use this form
Charities, religious organizations and non-profits community organizations that run bingos on the radio or on TV with total yearly prizes over $30,000 need to use this form.
The report is due monthly. You need to submit the report within 30 days of the end of the month.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Include monthly fee payment with your form.
- Within 30 days of the end of the month, send your completed form and payment by mail, fax or email. Or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division.
There is no cost to submit the report, but you need to pay a fee when you submit the report. The fee is 2.13% of the total value of prizes awarded in the month you’re reporting on. You need to submit the fee with your Media Bingo Monthly Report each month.
Visa, MasterCard, debit card, cheque, money order, cash. A cheque or money order should be made payable to the Minister of Finance. Payment options may vary depending on how you submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- Charitable Bingo Lottery Licence number
- total number of units sold
- total gross receipts
- commission paid to retailers
- value of prizes awarded
- 2.13% fee based on total value of prizes awarded
- rent (amount paid for use of the broadcast facility)
- paper costs
- advertising costs
- other costs
- amount deposited into bingo account