International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals for registered vehicles in your fleet
Apply for a set of International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decals for each registered vehicle. Decals expire on December 31 each year and need to be renewed.
Use the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) – Application for Additional Details Form to apply for a set of IFTA decals for each registered vehicle.
IFTA decals expire on December 31 each year. You need to get new decals each year by submitting an application form, or returning the pre-printed application form that is sent with your renewal notice in November.
You can apply for decals if you have an International Fuel Tax Agreement Licence.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Include payment with your application.
- Send your completed application, supporting documents and payment by mail. Or drop it off at the Business Registration Unit.
How long it takes
It should take 1 to 2 weeks to get your decals. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
|Registration||$12.50 per set of decals|
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, money order. A cheque or money order should be made payable to the Minister of Finance.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- IFTA account number
- copy of your International Registration Plan (IRP) apportioned cab card or vehicle permit