Entertainment notification: Permanent Liquor Licence
Establishments with a Permanent Liquor Licence need to need to notify the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division if they want to host entertainment or offer different entertainment. Entertainment can include live amplified and adult entertainment.
Use the Notification of Entertainment Form if you have a Permanent Liquor Licence and want to host entertainment, or if you already host entertainment and want to offer a different kind.
Types of entertainment can include:
- live amplified
- live non-amplified
- amplified background
- adult entertainment
Who can use this form
If you have a Permanent Liquor Licence and want to host entertainment, or if you already host entertainment but want to offer a different kind, you need to use this form.
You need to submit your form at least 5 business days before the event.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Check the form for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed form and supporting documents by mail, email or fax. Or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division.
- The Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division sends you a letter of acknowledgement. The acknowledgement letter may include regulatory requirements.
How long it takes
It should take 2 weeks to get a letter of acknowledgement. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your form hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- size of stage area
- size of dance floor, if applicable
- copy of floor plan drawn to scale of the stage (and dance floor area if applicable)