End a state of local emergency (Form 7)
Municipal councils, mayors or wardens can end the state of local emergency by completing this form.
Use Form 7: Termination of a State of Local Emergency (Council of Municipality) to end the state of local emergency.
Who can use this form
Municipal councils need to use this form to end the state of local emergency.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Send your completed form by email, fax or mail.
How long it takes
The state of local emergency ends as soon as the mayor, warden or designate signs the form. After the Emergency Management Office receives your form, they update their records.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- date the Declaration of a State of Local Emergency Form was signed
- date the Renewal of a State of Local Emergency Form was signed, if applicable
- date and time the state of local emergency will end
- mayor, warden or designate available to sign the form