Residential Tenancies: guide to resolving disputes between tenants and landlords
Processes available to tenants and landlords to resolve disputes.
This guide outlines the options available to tenants and landlords to resolve a dispute when they aren’t able to resolve the dispute themselves.
- tenant and landlord relationship
- resolving disputes on your own
- how to get help from the Residential Tenancies Program to resolve disputes
- how to make an Application to Director
- mediation and hearing process
- Order of the Director (decision)
- how to appeal the Order of the Director (decision)
Author: Residential Tenancies
Department: Service Nova Scotia