Land-lease communities (mobile parks): guide for tenants and landlords
Rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords of land-lease communities (mobile parks).
This guide outlines the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants where tenants rent space for their manufactured home (mobile home) from a landlord in a land-lease community (mobile park).
- who is responsible for what
- security (damage) deposits
- how a tenant can end a tenancy (lease)
- how a landlord can end a tenancy (lease)
- regular rental increases
- rental increases greater than the AARIA
- eligible expenses for consideration in rent increases greater than the AARIA
- buying and selling manufactured homes (mobile homes)
- resolving disputes
Author: Residential Tenancies
Department: Service Nova Scotia