Book an appointment: Access Nova Scotia
You can book an appointment at Access Nova Scotia. Appointment options may vary depending on the location and services available.
Book an appointment at Access Nova Scotia for up to 3 service options per appointment. You can only book an appointment within the next 45 days.
Appointment options may vary depending on the location and services available. You can book an appointment for:
- knowledge tests for driver’s licences
- marriage licences
- photo ID cards
- registrations and renewals with Registry of Joint Stock Companies for businesses and non-profits
- renewals and replacements for driver’s licences
- renewals for accessibility permits
- suspended driver’s licences
- tenant and landlord services with Residential Tenancies
- vehicle permit renewals (licence plate sticker renewals)
- vehicle purchases and transfers
When you book an appointment online, you need to book separate appointments for Registry of Motor Vehicles and other service options. You can book 2 appointments per day for up to 3 service options per appointment.
You may be able to request a counter that’s lower than others and accessible by wheelchair when you book your appointment.
After you book an appointment, you receive an email with your confirmation number, location details and the date and time of your appointment. You also receive a reminder the day before your appointment.
Cancelling or rescheduling
If you need to change your appointment, call the Contact Centre to cancel or reschedule.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- email address if booking an appointment online
- email address or cell phone number to get instructions, reminders and notifications about your appointment
You can call the Contact Centre if you’re unable to book an appointment online.