Apply for approval to renovate an establishment with a liquor licence
Apply for approval. Businesses, societies and non-profits with a liquor licence need to apply for approval to renovate their establishment or make changes to the floor plan. They need to apply before they start the renovation or make changes to the floor plan.
Use the Application to Renovate Licensed Premises Form to apply for approval to renovate or change the floor plan.
Businesses, societies and non-profits with a liquor licence need to apply for approval to renovate their establishment or make changes to the floor plan. You also need to be 19 or older and authorized by the organization to apply.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Check the application for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed application and supporting documents by mail, email or fax. Or visit the Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division.
How long it takes
It should take 6 weeks to get approval. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your application hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to apply for approval.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- licence numbers and types for the establishment undergoing renovations
- description of proposed renovations