Update list of condominium corporation officers and directors
Condominium corporations need to notify the Registrar of Condominiums any time there is a change in officers and directors. They also need to notify the Registrar of Condominiums if any of the contact information for the officers and directors has changed.
Use the Condominium Registration Updated List of Officers and Directors Form to update the names and contact information of the condominium corporation’s board members.
Who can use this form
Board members of the condominium corporation need to use the form.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Send your completed form by mail.
- The Registrar of Condominiums sends a copy of the updated list of board members to the Registry of Joint Stock Companies.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- name, address and email of each board member
- condominium corporation seal
- signatures of 2 board members
- information on whether each board member is a director, officer or both