French-language services plan 2020 to 2021: Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing
The Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2020 to 2021 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- goals and objectives for 2020 to 2021
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2019 to 2020
- inventory of French-language services
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Department: Municipal Affairs