French-language services plan 2016 to 2017: Department of Business
The Department of Business’ goals and objectives for supporting services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Business’ priorities for supporting French-language services for the 2016 to 2017 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- responses to French requests
- French-language services inventory
- French-language services coordinator
- progress in reaching goals and objectives for 2015 to 2016
- goals, objectives and actions for 2016 to 2017
- priorities of the Acadian and francophone communities
- contribution to the preservation and growth of the Acadian and francophone communities
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Department: Economic Development