Beautification and Streetscaping Program final report
Municipalities that receive funding from the Beautification and Streetscaping Program need to submit a final report and financial log (with proof of payment) within 30 days of completing the project.
Use the Beautification and Streetscaping Program Project Final Report Form to submit your final report.
Who can use this form
Municipalities that receive funding from the Beautification and Streetscaping Program need to use this form.
You need to submit the report within 30 days of completing your project.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Check the form for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed form and supporting documents by email.
How long it takes
It should take 4 to 6 weeks for the Department of Municipal Affairs to evaluate the project. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your form hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- brief overview of the completed project
- project benefits and outcomes
- project cost summary
- before and after pictures
- study, if a study was a deliverable of the project