Submit your income statement to the Department of Community Services
You can submit your monthly income statement to the Department of Community Services online. You can also view previously submitted income statements (if you submitted the statements online).
Use My DCS Account to submit your monthly income statement to the Department of Community Services.
It's your responsibility to keep your information up to date. Make sure you tell your caseworker or care coordinator right away if there are changes to your income, assets, address, family size (like spouse and dependents) or who you live with.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- your Case ID (you can find this on your income assistance documents)
- name of your caseworker or care coordinator, if you know it
- details of money you earned or received
- proof of income (like a pay stub from your employer)
- documents that your caseworker or care coordinator has asked for or should review (like your confirmation of address change or required medical information)
When you submit your income statements online you need to upload any supporting documents in PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format. You can do this by scanning the documents or taking pictures of them.
If you’re unable to complete the form online, you can visit a Department of Community Services office to submit your income statement.