Strategic emergency management plan: Emergency Management Office
The Strategic Emergency Management Plan outlines the methodology for coordinating emergency management planning and provincial-level emergency response.
This document describes how the Emergency Management Office works with municipal, provincial, federal and critical infrastructure partners (like airport and port authorities) to help them plan for emergencies.
- risk environment
- roles and responsibilities
- emergency management coordination
- logistical support and resource requirements
- plan testing, review and maintenance
- reviewing and updating the plan
- Corporate report
- Strategic plan
Author: Emergency Management Office
Department: Emergency Management Office