Health plan benefits for government retirees
Hospital benefits, extended health benefits, vision care services, prescription drug benefits, eligibility and how to make a claim.
This booklet outlines the health plan benefits that retired employees of the Government of Nova Scotia may be eligible to receive.
- how to join the plan or end coverage
- benefit changes at age 65
- policy number
- hospital, extended health, vision and prescription drug benefits
- coordination of benefits
- how to claim
- privacy protection practices
- how to sign in to the Medavie Blue Cross website
Author: Benefits Unit