French-language services plan 2023 to 2024: Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration
The Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration's goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2023 to 2024 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- contribution to the growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- French-language services coordinator
- services offered in French
- how the department communicates with the public in French
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2022 to 2023
- goals, objectives and actions for 2023 to 2024
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration
Department: Labour, Skills and Immigration