French-language services plan 2021 to 2022: Office of Immigration and Population Growth
The Office of Immigration and Population Growth’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Office of Immigration and Population Growth’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2021 to 2022 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the office towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the CEO
- contribution to the growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- services offered in French
- how the office communicates with the public in French
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2020 to 2021
- goals, objectives and actions for 2021 to 2022
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Office of Immigration and Population Growth
Department: Labour, Skills and Immigration