French-language services plan 2021 to 2022: Department of Lands and Forestry
The Department of Lands and Forestry’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Lands and Forestry’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2021 to 2022 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- contribution to the growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- services offered in French
- how the department communicates with the public in French
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2020 to 2021
- goals, objectives and actions for 2021 to 2022
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Lands and Forestry
Department: Natural Resources and Renewables