French-language services plan 2020 to 2021: Office of Immigration
The Office of Immigration’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Office of Immigration’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2020 to 2021 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the office towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the CEO
- contribution to the growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- services offered in French
- how the office communicates to the public in French
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2019 to 2020
- goals, objectives and measures for 2020 to 2021
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Office of Immigration
Department: Labour, Skills and Immigration