French-language services plan 2020 to 2021: Department of Community Services
The Department of Community Services’ goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Community Services’ priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2020 to 2021 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- contribution to the growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- services offered in French
- how the department communicates with the public in French
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2019 to 2020
- goals and objectives for 2020 to 2021
- department’s commitment to the Acadian and francophone community
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Community Services
Department: Community Services