French-language services plan 2019 to 2020: Department of Municipal Affairs
The Department of Municipal Affairs’ goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Municipal Affairs’ priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2019 to 2020 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- response to French requests
- priorities of the Acadian and francophone community
- public consultations
- goals and objectives for 2019 to 2020
- leadership and policy direction
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2018 to 2019
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Municipal Affairs
Department: Municipal Affairs and Housing