French-language services plan 2018 to 2019: Office of Immigration
The Office of Immigration’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Office of Immigration’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2018 to 2019 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the office towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the CEO
- responses to French requests
- French-language services inventory
- French-language services coordinator
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2017 to 2018
- goals, objectives and measures for 2018 to 2019
- priorities of the Acadian and francophone community
- contribution to the preservation and growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Department: Labour, Skills and Immigration