French-language services plan 2018 to 2019: Department of Municipal Affairs
The Department of Municipal Affairs’ goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Municipal Affairs’ priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2018 to 2019 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- response to French-language requests
- public consultations
- priorities of the Acadian and francophone community
- French-language services inventory
- French-language services coordinator
- goals and objectives for 2018 to 2019
- progress in reaching goals and objectives for 2017 to 2018
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Department: Municipal Affairs and Housing