French-language services plan 2018 to 2019: Department of Labour and Advanced Education
The Department of Labour and Advanced Education’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Labour and Advanced Education’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2018 to 2019 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- responses to French requests
- French-language services inventory
- French-language services coordinator
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2017 to 2018
- goals, objectives and planned measures for 2018 to 2019
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Labour and Advanced Education
Department: Advanced Education