French-language services plan 2018 to 2019: Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage
The Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2018 to 2019 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the deputy minister
- responses to French requests
- French-language services inventory
- French-language Services Coordinator
- contribution to the preservation and growth of the Acadian and Francophone community
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2017 to 2018
- objectives, goals and actions for 2018 to 2019
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Author: Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage
Department: Communities, Culture, Tourism and Heritage