Diversity and inclusion strategy 2019 to 2024
Goals, objectives and strategic actions to advance diversity and inclusion within public service.
This strategy describes the government’s goals to advance diversity and inclusion, and outlines the actions needed to meet them.
- message from the Public Service Commissioner
- why diversity and inclusion is important
- highlights and lessons learned from the 2014 to 2018 strategy
- senior leadership accountability
- leadership development
- barrier identification and solutions
- measurement of progress
- Corporate report
- Strategic plan
Author: Respectful Workplace Unit and Corporate Diversity Unit
Department: Public Service Commission