French-language services plan 2018 to 2019: Public Service Commission
The Public Service Commission’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Public Service Commission’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2018 to 2019 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the department towards priorities from the previous year.
- message from the commissioner
- responses to French requests
- French-language services inventory
- progress in reaching goals and objectives from 2017 to 2018
- objectives, goals and actions for 2018 to 2019
- priorities for the Acadian and francophone community
- contribution to the preservation and growth of the Acadian and francophone community
- French-language services coordinator
- Business plan/statement of mandate
- Corporate report
Department: Public Service Commission