French-language services plan 2017 to 2018: Office of Service Nova Scotia
The Office of Service Nova Scotia’s goals and objectives for delivering services, programs and information in French to support the Acadian and francophone community.
This plan outlines the Office of Service Nova Scotia’s priorities for delivering French-language services for the 2017 to 2018 fiscal year. It also reports on progress made by the office towards the priorities from the previous year.
- message from the CEO
- response to French requests
- complaints process
- public consultations
- priorities for the Acadian and francophone community
- French-language services inventory
- French-language services coordinator
- goals and objectives for 2017 to 2018
- progress in reaching goals and objectives for 2016 to 2017
- Corporate report
- French-language services plan
Department: Service Nova Scotia and Internal Services