Community Works Program final report
Municipalities that receive funding from the Community Works Program need to submit a final report and financial log (with proof of payment) within 1 year of receiving confirmation of funding.
Use the Community Works Program Project Final Report Form to submit your final report.
Who can use this form
Municipalities that receive funding from the Community Works Program need to use this form.
You need to submit the report within 1 year of receiving confirmation of funding.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Check the form for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed form and supporting documents by email.
How long it takes
It should take 4 to 6 weeks for the Department of Municipal Affairs to evaluate the project. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your form hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- detailed description of work completed for the project
- description of any changes in project scope
- project benefits and outcomes
- funding sources and amounts
- before and after pictures, if applicable
- project report or study, if applicable